Volunteer at WGBH
WGBH volunteers help keep the "public" in public media.
WHY VOLUNTEER AT WGBH?
- Explore WGBH behind the scenes
- Meet other volunteers, and network with experienced staff
- Gain beneficial workplace skills
- Receive excellent volunteer benefits
- Help fulfill our educational mission
IS WGBH THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ME?
Some of the many ways you can get involved:
- Community Ambassador: Promote WGBH membership to the public at events in our studios as well as out in the community
- Docent/tour guide: Provide informational and educational tours of our all-digital studios in Boston's Brighton neighborhood
- TV pledge: Be one of the friendly faces you see on TV during our live fundraising drives (and learn how you can showcase your company on television)
- Office support: Lend your administrative skills to a variety of projects
- Events: Help out at WGBH's events, from the WGBH Auction, to kids' events and screenings, to live radio performances — and many other opportunities for members and friends to connect with WGBH in our studios and out in the community
WGBH VOLUNTEERS COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE, BUT THEY HAVE SOME THINGS IN COMMON
- High energy and a positive attitude
- A passion for public media
- Great customer service skills
- Age 16 and up (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
REVIEW THE REWARDS OF GIVING YOUR TIME AND SKILLS
Discover the benefits of volunteering.
Contact us at 617-300-4211 or email email@example.com to let us know how you'd like to help. Thank you!
Volunteers agree to comply with the "WGBH Respectful Workplace Policy."
We value our volunteers and appreciate your choosing to give your time and energy to WGBH and public media. Thank you!